Hello everyone! Welcome to another Chat with Nat recap of our week here at VoIP Innovations. We've been busy here putting the final touches on our third eBook (look for its release as early as next week) and our latest promotion (look for that in July), so again, we'll keep you in suspense for now... In the meantime, let's go ahead and revisit the week around the office. Here's Chat with Nat: BackOffice Updates + a New Intern!
In Case You Missed It
There are many types of hacking out there. But in this post, Exploring the Deadly Rise of Extortion Hacking, we’ll cover this type of hacking that is on the rise. In case you missed it, be sure to take a look.
We want to make you aware of a few changes recently made to our BackOffice. The changes include:
- Current CDRs and Archived CDRs have been moved under the Billing Tab
- Revamp of the Clients tab and addition of direct links to Client Logins, DIDs, Endpoints, and Settings
- Addition of a dedicated page for creating new clients--This is available under Clients > Create New Client
- Addition of a Groups tab that includes links to DID, E911, and Endpoint Groups
- Addition of an End User Portal Tab that groups all end user application settings and links into one tab
We uploaded a new video to the VoIP Innovations University YouTube page this week. Here’s “Using the Custom Rate Deck” ready for you to push play.
A New Face in the Office
This week, we welcomed a new intern to the Marketing Department, Josiah Hritsko! Josiah is currently a rising junior at Penn State majoring in Marketing with a minor in Entrepreneurship. With his degree, he plans to work in marketing or possibly start his own business. Josiah is from Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, and has a younger brother and sister. In his spare time, he enjoys going to movies (superhero films are his favorite) and getting popcorn, as popcorn may be his favorite reason to go to the movies. He’s also an avid fan of all Pittsburgh sports. Welcome, Josiah--we're excited for all of the new creations you'll have for VI!
Thanks for taking time to look back at the week with us. Please make sure to click the orange “SUBSCRIBE” button below so you don't miss any of next week’s posts and/or videos. Have a fantastic weekend and we’ll see you back here next Friday!