Well, we’ve made it through another week of business! It’s been chilly outside, but that hasn’t slowed down our week at all. If we were in buffalo, that might be a different story! We’ve been busy working on all kinds of great things for our fabulous customers.
I promise this will be a short and sweet Chat with Nat because some of us will be heading out of the office this afternoon to head to our Annual Turkey Bowl Flag Football Game! Don’t worry, we’ll still have staff on hand in Support, Porting and Engineering who are ready to help you with anything and everything. Make sure you check out our Facebook page later today and over the weekend because I’ll be posting TONS of great pictures from the game!
Now let’s get into some important details… As you’re all aware, we’re in the midst of the Holiday season. That means that Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up and we’ll have some slight changes to our business hours. The adjusted hours are listed below and you’ll also find them in a pop-up message when you login to your BackOffice account.
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Black Friday: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closing at 4 p.m. EST
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm EST
- Black Friday: 11:00 am – 7:30 pm EST
- Christmas Eve: Normal Hours
- Christmas Day: Closed, but responding to emergencies only via tickets (emergencies are if customer calls are failing due to a VI issue.)
- New Year’s Day: Closed, but responding to emergencies only via tickets (emergencies are if customer calls are failing due to a VI issue.)
We have some great posts coming up next week, so make sure to check them!
- VoIP technology can be found everywhere – It doesn’t matter if it’s in retail or healthcare, you’ll find VoIP systems everywhere!
- DIDs: What they are and how they can help businesses grow – DIDs started in the early 1960’s but since VoIP has become more popular, they’ve taken on a whole new role.
- Is a BYOD plan right for my business? – There are many things to consider when deciding on whether or not a BYOD plan is right for your business. Research before you make a decision!
To make sure you don’t miss these great posts, subscribe to our blog right now and get these posts delivered right to your inbox when they get published.