Happy Halloween everyone! We have a few quick things to share and then everyone can get back to their Halloween festivities. I first want to mention the blog posts that we shared on our Wholesale VoIP blog this week:
- Learn From someone else’s mistakes: The Costs of VoIP Fraud – Throughout this article, we hear the devastating story of Bob Foreman who was hit by a VoIP attack one weekend. There were seven people in his company and none of them were there during the weekend to notice that a hacker ran up a $166,000 phone bill. Hear more about Bob’s story and learn some tips on how to prevent VoIP fraud on your own systems.
- Telecommunications Search Trends: Where are they going? – It’s very interesting to look at Google Search Trends and match them up with major shifts in the Telecommunications market. Our friends at Software Advice compiled some very detailed information on where our market has been, what it’s doing now, and where experts are expecting it go in the future. For example, Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD, has seen massive growth because businesses all over are adopting this solution. The rest of the study talk about Cloud, Technology, PBXs, Unified Communications, WebRTC and much more.
If you make it through this weekend without getting bitten by a vampire or eaten by a zombie, then keep an eye out for these upcoming blog posts:
- How cloud Technology could improve workplace Communications
- Top 10 Pitfalls to avoid when buying wholesale VoIP services
- How to find best calling card that's right for you
- New tips on how to become an ITSP
- PBX Installers White Paper – Coming Soon
As for some other wholesale VoIP news for us, we’re just starting to kick off our planning for the upcoming ITEXPO! The show will be in Miami from January 27-30th and we’re excited to get to meet with all of our customers and even see some new faces. We’ll keep you updated over the next few months with news and updates, but our current customers can be on the lookout for the free VIP passes that’ll be available in our BackOffice. We’re booth 606 so make sure to add us to your show agenda!
The last announcement I have to make is geared towards those are haven’t become part of the VoIP Innovations team. Yes, I’m talking about everyone who’s downloaded our white papers and watched our video tutorials, but haven’t made the decision to sign up for our wholesale VoIP services. We decided to offer those folks a treat rather than a trick for this Halloween: 30 days of freebies when you sign up!
We’re running a promotion for new customers where just by signing up to use our services, they’ll receive 30 days of no DID activation fees AND 30 days of free porting. Now if that isn’t an incentive to sign up right now, I don’t know what is!!
That’s all I have for you this week, so enjoy the rest of your day and have a spooky Halloween weekend!