Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS)—a market expected to grow from $400 million in 2015 to over $8 billion by 2019—is entirely changing the game by allowing virtually anyone to create custom communication applications. So, how can brands use CPaaS to better compete and improve? Here are five go-to strategies:
- Streamline Internal Processes: Integrate features like voice, video and chat into the apps employees use to simplify and streamline communications. Allow them to better engage with one fully-loaded collaboration app, versus multiple disparate ones. Eliminate workflow interruptions and the need to pause during critical conversations.
- Reimagine Business Outcomes: Consider how you can innovate standard processes with communication-enabled workflows. Accelerating the sales cycle, improving hiring and training, enhancing inter-departmental collaboration…there are seemingly endless ways to drive better business outcomes.
- Innovate Customer Touchpoints: Consider, for example, a sophisticated mobile app experience in which customers can instantly start new interactions with just the touch of a finger, right from their mobile device. Or, imagine embedding SMS into an AI (artificial intelligence) application to create a smart bot that can engage in conversational messaging.
- Create New Revenue Streams: Let’s say you pair each of your products with a unique QR code. Now, imagine embedding custom communication features into that QR app so that customers can easily start conversations with sales representatives to ask questions, make purchases or learn more.
- Solve Real Customer Issues: Above all, use CPaaS to fill your most critical communication gaps. Build bridges between your customers and your brand by opening dynamic new lines of communication. Empower customers with ubiquitous access to subject matter experts, and always keep the conversation going.
By utilizing CPaaS, organizations across every industry can offer a better differentiatior, generate revenue and deliver increased customer value. Interested in how the VoIP Innovations CPaaS solution can help you grow your revenue? Click the button below to learn more and to get set up with a Free Trial!