Happy Friday! I hope you had a great week. I have just a few updates before we can all head out of the office and enjoy the weekend. I first want to give you some updates for VoIP taxes that will affect some customers:
- Alabama will start charging 911 surcharge effective Oct. 1st. The rate will be $1.60 per DID.
- Idaho is increasing their State USF.
- Kansas is increasing all of their Local sales and use taxes.
- Vermont is starting a self-audit program. This is to help new business owners learn about Vermont’s taxes.
- VoIP Innovations University (VIU):
- I’ve been mentioning little tidbits about VIU for a few weeks now, and we’re finally ready to start mentioning some bigger details. We’re designing VIU as a place where our customers can go to get educated on our services and on the VoIP Industry. VIU students will find a plethora of information ranging from press release, to white papers, to training videos. This is a really exciting new feature that we’re releasing to our customers and I can’t wait for it to be finished and released in our BackOffice!
- Call Data Records (CDRs) get updated:
- If you’ve been in our BackOffice, you’ve probably looked at the CDR page. This page looks a little different than most of the other pages in our BackOffice, but this week it has been updated! We’re always making updates and adjustments like this and we do it so we can keep our site fresh and up-to-date, while also improving our customer experience!
Here are some things we have to look forward to next week:
- Wholesale Pricing for our Titanium Private Label platform:
- Our complete turnkey TPL platform is a great solution for those who are just starting out in the VoIP industry, but advanced resellers want more control over their cost of goods sold. Our solution was to give them the advantage of using the same payment structure that our wholesale customers use. That means that they pay can for what their end users are actually using instead of a flat rate per line.
- TPL Marketing Site:
- Over the past few weeks we’ve been developing a marketing website site that our TPL resellers can brand and use to attract end users to their company. The beauty of the marketing site we created is that it is consistent with the rest of their BackOffice. Everything can now have the same look and feel to it and it will be a great tool for resellers who don’t have a site like this set up.
Next week we’ll be sending out press releases and publishing blog posts that offer much more details on these new things. You can also check out our social media sites for the most up-to-date information!
- Guest Post next week from WhichVoIP.com:
- We’ve already had a guest post from WhichVoIP.com in July (The Challenges of a Business VoIP Comparison and Pricing Evaluation) and next week we’re going to have another one. This guest post will feature a great infographic on the different types of telephony setups that are commonly used in the business environment.
That sums up our week and hopefully gets you exciting for the things we have coming up next week. Have a great weekend everyone :)