ITEXPO is closer than we think and we’re going into overdrive to prepare for it! Part of our preparation is making YOU aware of what we’re showcasing, which is our Titanium III Wholesale VoIP BackOffice and Titanium Private Label VoIP (TPL) BackOffice. You've already had the chance to read all about Titanium III and the things we’ve developed for it so far this year. Now it’s time to introduce you to TPL.
TPL was developed in 2012 and was designed to be a full turnkey solution for our Private Label Users. That meant that users had everything they needed to start selling VoIP services to end users. Before these recent updates TPL wasn’t considered to be in a beta stage and with the new upgrades we are considering TPL to be a fully baked product line. The site is now much more user friendly, has more robust reporting tools and has all the features needed to run a successful VoIP company.
After 6-months of planning and reengineering, we were finally able to make our huge TPL release. As I already mentioned, our TPL BackOffice is designed to be neatly packaged and ready to go for the user who is just starting their own VoIP business. With all of the updates we’ve made so far this year, we’ve accomplished the turnkey solution we wanted, but as with Titanium III, we’re changing and improving things every day!
Check out the timeline below and walk through all the features we’ve updated and added since the beginning of this year.
- Updated the reseller reports and dashboards
- Revamped the current Customer Revenue Report
- Added ad Customer Cost Report
- The Homepage got a facelift when we added a new menu option called All Customer Services.
- Allows customers to see their lines, SIP Trunks, DIDs and virtual DIDs.
- Added the ability for customers to upload their own logo
- Reorganized the navigation bar into a more user friendly, not loser friendly structure.
- Better reporting tools added to the Billing section:
- Customer Revenue Report is updated
- Total Cost Report is added
- Newest version of TPL is released:
- Updated billing module
- Collect and apply any form of payment
- Un-apply and void payments
- Add or change end user package prices
- Updated billing module
- Cleaner site navigation
- Additional reporting tools
- Cost and Revenue reports are better optimized
- Robust Hosted PBX offering
- Ability to provide Toll-free services
- Auto attendant is reengineered to allow customers to upload and record their own sounds.
- Added Time-based routing feature
- Updated PBX scheduling
- More robust and flexible giving resellers the ability to customize their schedules.
- Added a Sounds menu option
- Upload recorded sounds or record sounds from a phone extension
- Upload custom music-on-hold.
- Added inbound call recording
- PBX admins can now set extensions to record all inbound calls
- Added dial-by-name auto-attendance capabilities