You read that title correctly! We want to give you two months* free of porting fees, activation fees, and MRCs (monthly recurring costs) when you port in 5,000 or more DIDs. You're only responsible for the usage** that your numbers generate.
Right about now you're probably starting to discuss your 2019 strategic plans. Are your existing VoIP services involved in those plans? Well, they should be. You're already managing thousands of numbers so why not start considering an option that can save you time and money, while also giving you enhanced quality? That's what we can provide to you when move your DIDs to our network. Take a look at some of the features you'd have access to if we had your numbers:
- Choose the exact underlying carrier that fits your unique needs while staying within an attractive price point. No other provider can offer this amount of visibility.
- Local DIDs:
- Reach the US48, Canada, Hawaii and Puerto Rico
- Access to US, Canada, and International Toll-Free destinations
- Access our RespOrg and purchase directly from SMS800 (National TFN database)
- Provide carrier redundancy and failover protection
- On-net and off-net capabilities
- Access to DIDs in over 60 countries worldwide
- Choose DIDs from multiple International carriers
- Choose DIDs by network(s) (carrier) , price, or tier
- Choose to enable various DIDs features including E911, 411, Caller ID, Call Conferencing, Fax-to-Email, Email-to-Fax, Call Forward, and Call Failover
- SMS enablement and messaging (on-net and off-net)
- Group DIDs by end user and assign Groups to Clients
- Set rules to automatically re-order DIDs
- Manage number services on a customizable widget dashboard (Carrier, tier, totals, usage, features, networks, Groups)
If you're ready to get started, contact your Account Manager or a member of our team today!
+1 412-347-0109 | firstname.lastname@example.org
*The two months will begin once your first number is initiated.
**This does not include additional fees from add-on services such as CNAM, E911, etc.