Two-thirds of Americans partook in spring cleaning last year, yet 54% admitted it was hard to get motivated and figure out where to begin. Does this sound familiar for your business?
With FYQ2 coming to an end, time-strapped companies are neck-deep in strategic planning. There’s usually not enough time or consensus to clean out IT systems, for example, or reexamine the effectiveness of certain platforms. Yet research definitively shows the consequences of negligence in this area. For example, a new study from 1E found that companies with under 2,000 employees have 41% waste, and companies with 50,000 employees have 32% waste organization-wide.
There’s no better feeling than checking off items on a “To Do” list. So, in the interest of time and organizational success, here’s one for UCaaS businesses to go through that should take no more than a few minutes:
- Examine your current DID service: What kind of local, international and toll-free options do you have? Any features that allow for added flexibility or customization? Here’s a chart for you to do a quick comparative analysis.
- Dust off your billing solution: Do you have hosted billing? If not, consider transitioning (especially if you’re a telephony company providing class 4 or 5 service). Save costs and increase effectiveness: here’s a quick list of things to keep in mind.
- Stay on top of cyber security: Critical industries like government spend billions on old technology that is incapable of fighting against exceedingly costly and constantly-evolving cyber threats. We must start doing better. Here’s a cybersecurity checklist for UCaaS businesses.
- Consider programmable services: Are you unnecessarily allocating budget towards restrictive/archaic platforms when you can simply build your own custom apps and services? Consider programmable services: here’s what you need to know.
- Revisit your network: See how your network stacks up with this comparative analysis chart.
Have more time on your hands? Check out these tips and suggestions for a deeper clean. Need more hands on help? Contact us today and go over everything with one of our team members.