Looking to identify unique new revenue streams? Foster more innovative partnerships? Better differentiate? If so, you’ve probably already heard of Communications Platform-as-a-Service (if not, click here). Companies are adopting the technology in droves to reimagine business outcomes and service possibilities.
So, how can you make CPaaS work for your business? Here’s a laundry list of ideas for using CPaaS across virtually every industry and department:
1. Embed SMS to send automatic messages with personalized discounts or location-based offers (in hospitality, about 70% of guests desire this functionality from their hotel)
3. Streamline appointments via automatic notifications (ex: streamlining patient reminders to improve quality of care and lower healthcare spending)
4. Integrate real-time chat into your website or mobile app to proactively engage (think of guests who have pre-arrival questions, or patients who would like confirm details of their upcoming appointment).
5. Integrate VR capabilities to dynamically drive customer experience (consider the benefits here for financial organizations: research has found that consumers who are shown a digitally-altered version of themselves at retirement age are willing to put twice as much money into long-term savings).
6. Integrate AI to offer customers a real-time, 24x7 virtual assistant (retailers, for example, could create an intuitive chatbot for assisting customers both in-store and on-the-go).
7. Embed video to initiate real-time sessions when needed (imagine, for example, being able to show damage of your car in real-time to an assessor when filing a claim for repairs).