Mark your calendars! VI is attending three events this month. Here’s the lineup:
APIdays | Amsterdam | June 18-19
VoIP Innovations is proud to be one of the sponsors for the APIdays conference. This year’s event focuses on contextual communications. If you’re attending the conference please make sure to add the VI speakers to your agenda:
- “Monetize solutions, not your APIs”- June 18 at 12:45 PM, Evin Hunt (CTO)
- Does CPaaS have a future? June 19 at 4:10 PM, David Walsh (CEO)
- How to quickly prototype apps and build in voice, video, and SMS (CPaaS Workshop), Evin Hunt and Ali Barin (Developer Experience Engineer)
API Days is nearly sold-out but the VI discount code will save you 30% on registration: VI30
KAZOOcon | San Diego, CA | June 18-20
The 2019 KAZOOcon conference is aimed at exploring disruptive technologies within unified communications. Harold Vance, Global Director, Customer Success at VI, will be speaking about CPaaS technology and we’d love to have you in attendance at his sessions.
- “The Power of CPaaS in Enhancing your Business Opportunities” - June 20 at 10:50 AM
- CPaaS Lunch & Learn - June 20 at 12:40 PM
ITW | Atlanta, GA | June 23-26
Members of our team will be attending this important global telecom conference. Meet us there to discuss how we can work together!